Saturday, November 8, 2008

My opinion about " An Inconvenient Truth"


In my opinion this documentary was great for many reasons, the major one it talk about the reality and our kid’s life in future. The documentary was scientific more than political.
It shows us our nature problems I like this show because it has covered almost points of global warming. Moreover, it shows us examples and studies of this problem and how to solve it, but I don’t think it is okay to make it bigger than it is like when he shows all the green land glaciers melting and after few decays all coastal areas will flood and disappear.
I think to solve this problem, first you need to show all people and governments all over the world how risk it is. Then we must take appropriate actions to stop global warming crisis.

No comments: